Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
The Financial Analyst's basic function is to assist the Controller in all aspects of financial reporting, pertaining to but not limited to the processing and balancing of all Financial Statements, Forecasts and Budgets.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
REPORTS TO: Controller
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum two years' experience in business analysis in acquisitions/investment banking/hospitality.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to accomplish necessary tasks using various software packages.
- Business degree or equivalent business/finance experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Prepare, consolidate and distribute forecast, budget and related reports.
- Participate in preparation of accurate and timely monthly financial reports.
- Perform various reporting requirements, including analyzing actual vs. budget results.
- Assist in the preparation of information for internal reporting to senior management and asset management by identifying appropriate data/metrics, collecting and presenting relevant information vs. budget/prior period.
- Develop financial models, reports and processes to help identify and take advantage of opportunities for improvement.
- Reconcile Daily Revenue Report throughout month.
- Develop and maintain analysis/reports for detailed revenue and expense trends.
- Maintain lead schedule for all Capital in Progress projects.
- Accumulate, process and distribute information related to labor forecasting/scheduling system.
- Maintain the highest level of employee/guest relations.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all Departments.
- Other projects as assigned.
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS - KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to manage time and energies in an efficient, effective and organized manner.
- Must be compassionate, positive, motivational and driven.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are necessary to perform administrative and clerical duties using proper rules of grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Ability to maintain strict adherence to confidentiality requirements
- Ability to operate phones, calculator, computer equipment, fax machines, copiers and printers
- Job involves working under variable temperature conditions. Work environment includes administrative offices, indoors and outdoors.
- Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to ten pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
What are we looking for?
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.