Looking to strengthen the Finance Team with a reliable Finance Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director and Board of Directors, you will have overall responsibility for the accounts within the business.
Progressive company and market leader in the design, manufacture & installation of products.
- Reconciling accounts
- Tracking against project codes including to budget and forecast
- Ensuring completeness of re-charge and accounting for / release of subsequent deferred income.
- Ensure that accounts are ready for hand over for monthly auditing.
- Responsibility for accruals and prepayments, provisions, VAT returns and Payroll journal.
- Reporting to the Managing Director and Board of Directors, you will have overall responsibility for the accounts.
- You will be required to ensure efficiency and accuracy of the company's accounts, during an exciting period of growth and investment, whilst being responsible for managing other members of the Finance team.
- Fully Qualified ACCA/ACA
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong ICT & systems skills
- Ability to work under pressure, able meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- Hybrid working
- Competitive benefits package including 31 days holiday rising to 33
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised on site gym membership
- Free on-site parking