RS&H is currently seeking an Environmental Consultant I for our Aviation Practice in Houston, TX!
RS&H: Pursue Greatness from RS&H on Vimeo .
This individual will be part of the Environmental Planning Service Group providing support and consulting expertise to Aviation clients on a national level. They will assist with and manage environmental documentation services for airport improvement projects.
- Requires an accredited Bachelors degree in planning, aviation, environmental science, or related field
- Understanding of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), federal environmental laws and regulations, and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Orders associated with compliance with federal laws and regulations
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in preparing NEPA documentation (Categorical Exclusions, Environmental Assessments, Environmental Impact Statements) for airport or DOT related improvement projects
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is essential for use in completing assignments
- Working knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS is desired
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment and responsive to deadlines
- Understanding of or strong interest in working in an airport/airfield environment
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Desired Completed Coursework: ecology, geology, biology, water resources/hydrology, environmental regulation/law/policy, urban and regional planning, noise and air quality analyses, and stakeholder engagement/public outreach
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
Joining our Aviation team means an opportunity to explore your potential and apply your diverse skills to serve the large and small airports of the aviation industry as a trusted advisor. You can do this in a collaborative and team-oriented environment among other driven professionals. Service areas include airfields, buildings, facility planning, environmental planning, and environmental stewardship & resiliency. Join RS&H to define and master challenges, advance professionally, and build strong and lasting relationships.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, RS&H will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.