At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile. The Aspen Dental branded practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. Together, we're making dentistry better, allowing more people to access dental care that works with their lives.
$14 - $18 / hour
Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team
- Flexibility - no late nights; limited Saturdays
- Paid training to become radiology and safety certified through our partnership with the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, Vision, and 401(k) savings plan
- Career advancement - we promote from within
How You'll Make a Difference
As an Entry-level Dental Assistant, you will help support the clinical needs of the practice's patients and doctors. You will have the support and training you need to help you be successful, no matter your level of expertise. We are committed to promoting from within to allow you to expand your career and your life. You can help make a difference in your community one smile at a time.
- Assist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Supports patient charting for Doctors
- Perform various office tasks as necessary
- Collaborate with practice team to ensure optimum patient satisfaction
How You'll Succeed
- Ready to be part of a patient-centric team
- Have an eagerness to learn and grow
- Have your high school diploma or equivalent
- Obtain your radiology and safety certification within the required timeframe
Position will be needed to float (travel) for San Antonio market.