Zurich Services LLC (a division of Zurich North America) is currently hiring an Endpoint Specialist (Microsoft Intune) and this person will work out of our Oklahoma City office OR remote for the right candidate. This person will report to the Head of Unified Endpoint Management, Group Technology and Operations.
The ideal candidate will have experience with PC desktop management with current experience with SCCM and Microsoft Intune configurations/support. An ability to resolve problems including toolset integrations and a strong working knowledge of the Windows 10 operating systems is also required. Experience of supporting mobile device and MacOS platforms would be an advantage.
They consult and recommend necessary actions for effective operational delivery of core IT Services to all business partners within own area of responsibility, specifically the Microsoft Intune product, they collaborate with all peers and partners (internal & external).
They investigate and assess internal client technical issues and manage each case to a successful resolution, working in conjunction with IT colleagues and directly with internal customers where necessary. Also, they provide technical expertise on aspects of the relevant infrastructure services to internal customers, advise them of appropriate actions to fulfil procedural and regulatory requirements or solve immediate problems. They monitor systems availability/performance and taking adequate actions for problem prevention in own area of responsibility and therefore improving the quality of the IT service output and performance.
- Operate as part of a Zurich in-house team to support and maintain Endpoint operational services predominantly using Intune as the unified endpoint management tool
- Provide engineering support, including guidance and support on Intune and co-existence operations and service configurations
- Provide hands-on support for key Endpoint services including:
- Service Request management and fulfilment
- Release and Configuration Change Management and execution
- Incident resolution, general troubleshooting, and remediation
- Delivery of services to agreed SLAs
- Service and metrics reporting
- Continuous service improvement
- Software deployment and packaging
- Support for testing services
- Creation and Maintenance of Operational processes
- Bachelor's degree and 3 or more years of experience in the information technology area OR
- Zurich Cybersecurity Technician Apprentice, including Associate Degree and 4 or more years of experience in the information technology area OR
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 5 or more years of experience in the information technology area AND
- MS Office experience
- Knowledge of information technology operations
- 3-5 years Operational experience, with strong working knowledge of MS Intune and Autopilot concepts, processes, operations, and administration
- Hands on experience of ongoing administration and service maintenance
- Knowledge of Windows platform and Intune / SCCM (Configuration Manager) deployment tools
- Strong working knowledge of the Windows OS
- Working knowledge of reporting tools e.g. PowerBI or data manipulation and presentation
- Good organizational skills and time management. Able to work under own initiative with minimal supervision
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of supporting mobile device and MacOS platforms would be an advantage
- Relevant Industry Certifications would be an advantage including ITIL Foundation
As a condition of employment at Zurich, employees must adhere to our COVID-related health and safety protocols ( ), including, without limitation, a requirement that employees attest as to their vaccination status with a YES/NO, and upload proof of vaccination status, or a negative COVID test result when applicable, to a third-party vendor. These protocols are continuously re-evaluated and the requirements may change at any time.
A future with Zurich. What can go right when you apply at Zurich?
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 150 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click here to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers' expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - Illinois Virtual Office, AM - Schaumburg, AM - Chicago, AM - Kansas Virtual Office, AM - Massachusetts Virt. Office, AM - Minnesota Virtual Office, AM - Missouri Virtual Office, AM - Texas Virtual Office, AM - Maryland Virtual Office, AM - Connecticut Virtual Office, AM - Delaware Virtual Office, AM - Indiana Virtual Office, AM - Oklahoma Virtual Office, AM - Tennessee Virtual Office, AM - Washington DC Virt. Office, AM - Kentucky Virtual Office, AM - Mississippi Virtual Office, AM - Oklahoma City
Remote Working: Yes
Schedule: Full Time
Linkedin Recruiter Tag: #LI-MG1