Emergency Medicine opening in Pontiac, Illinois. Overview
OSF Saint Mary Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physician in Ottawa and Pontiac, Illinois!
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physician!
- This role will be shared between OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center in Ottawa and OSF Saint James Medical Center in Pontiac.
OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center
- Ottawa, Illinois
- 25,318 ED visits annually
OSF Saint James John W. Albrecht Medical Center
- Pontiac, Illinois
- 11,651 ED visits annually
About Emergency Medicine at OSF HealthCare
- OSF HealthCare Emergency Medicine locations in Illinois: Peoria, Bloomington, Pontiac, Galesburg, Monmouth, Ottawa and Streator
- Opportunity to choose from a variety of settings and shift lengths -- Opportunities range from a critical access hospital with 7,000 annual volume to an 82,000 visit academic, Level 1 Trauma Center with EM residency, dedicated pediatric area, observation unit, 24/7 MRI, cath lab, trauma, stroke, and STEMI teams
- Be part of an experienced team of 60 physicians
- OSF HealthCare is ranked in the Top 5 health care employers in the nation by Forbes and number 1 in Illinois
About OSF HealthCare
- OSF HealthCare, an integrated health system owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria, Illinois.
- OSF HealthCare employs more than 24,000 Mission Partners in 147 locations, including 15 hospitals 10 acute care, five critical access with 2,097 licensed beds, and two colleges of nursing throughout Illinois and Michigan
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled