At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking an Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Technician to support Lucid's Advanced Manufacturing Plant for 2nd shift in Logistics; this role will report to the Senior Specialist for EHS. Our ideal candidate will be detailed oriented, committed to high quality workmanship and able to work independently. This role will be critical in supporting day-to-day operations by contributing in EHS related trainings, safety audits, incident reporting and analysis, and continuous improvement activities related to ensure safe conditions and behaviors. Superior communication skills are critical; a candidate that strives for excellence, challenges themselves, and seeks after opportunities for individual development will be a valuable addition to the Lucid EHS team.
- Support day-to-day EHS operations.
- Assist in the implementation and continuous improvement of EHS Management System elements pertaining to all manufacturing operations teams.
- Support on-floor daily activities and support for resolving issues presented by team members.
- Strong communication between production and support teams.
- Support and execute risk assessment activities, hazard identification, coaching opportunities for conditions and behaviors.
- Complete safety audits in different areas, support teams, and follow up to close open topics.
- Execute inspection of equipment, tools and machinery to ensure safe operation.
- Participate in events to ensure safe routine and non-routine processes to minimize-job related hazards.
- Provide support and training for EHS programs such as LOTO, Hazard Communication, Emergency Response, Fall Protection, Respiratory Protection, Hearing Conservation, Air, Water, and Waste management, etc.
- Provide support for Emergency Response incidences.
- Participate in incident investigation and reporting process to identify causes and actions to ensure appropriate controls and prevent recurrence.
- Ensure compliance with Local, State and Federal environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Engage and participate in Safety Committee meetings and events.
- High school diploma or GED. College degree preferred
- 1-3 years work experience in environmental, health & safety-related field.
- 1-3 years of direct experience in manufacturing industry (automotive, machine integration, semiconductor, solar, battery, etc.).
- Knowledge of and experience with Local, State and Federal regulatory agencies and requirements.
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Certification in CPR/AED and First Aid is recommended.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure while managing competing priorities in a rapid growth environment.
- Well organized and highly detail oriented.
- Manufacturing is a 24/7 operation; must be available to support occasional evenings and weekends as needed.
- Able to communicate effectively with leaders, technicians, engineers, contractors and support staff.
- Basic understanding of general safety processes, procedures, and requirements.
- Must be able to lift, up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for 10+ hrs. daily and climb stairs.