Nursing & Rehabilitation at The Mansion -
Nursing and Rehabilitation at the Mansion is seeking an Assistant Director Of Nursing RN for our 70-bed skilled nursing facility in Sunbury PA!
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time*
This is a full-time position.
- Plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation of the Nursing Service Department
- Participate in interviewing and screening residents for admission to the facility
- Review nurses' notes to ensure proper documentation is maintained relating to the resident's treatment, medications, and conditions
- Make daily rounds for observation of the care of residents
- Talking with physicians and visiting selected residents
- Assist the Resident Assessment/Care Plan Coordinator in planning, scheduling, and revising the MDS, including the implementation of RAP's and triggers.
- Registered Nurse RN with over a years' Supervisory experience in nurse leadership of a long-term care setting
- Experience with geriatric population preferred
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you'll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month's paycheck
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.