Zurich Direct Markets specializes in providing Finance & Insurance (F&I) products to the automotive industry. We have a dedicated sales force of F&I professionals who meet regularly and directly with our customers.
Zurich is currently looking for a Regional Finance Executive (RFE) to join our team in our Direct Markets East Division. This will cover a territory in our Northern New Jersey market.
As a member of F&I sales team you will enjoy the opportunity to fully apply and hone your sales and marketing skill in the Automotive space. Specifically, you will drive growth and profitability in assigned territory through direct sales related to our F&I book of business to acquire, develop and maintain profitable relationships with new and existing customers.
Our Regional Finance Executives:
- Cultivate relationships and production in current accounts and obtaining referrals for new F&I business opportunities in the Large Franchised Automotive Dealers space
- Support performance and key initiatives to help drive growth and profitability within the region
- Provide ongoing training and development within the dealership
- Communicate effectively with the customers and their team members via the relevant medium - e-mail/intranet/newsletter to maintain good relationships.
- Attend conferences, seminars, training events and other meetings to promote Zurich's marketing efforts, as needed
- Understand and respond to changing technology/IT requirements of accounts and gain internal buy-in to maintain good relationships.
- Work from home in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Earn a competitive base salary with a generous no cap incentive plan
- Receive excellent benefits and a company car (All candidates are subject to a driving record check)
- Bachelors Degree and 2 or more years of experience in Dealership Finance or Sales Leadership
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 4 or more years of experience in Dealership Finance or Sales Leadership
- Must reside in the territory required by the position
- Strong knowledge of principles of sales, sales techniques, and sales terminology
- Retail automotive experience in Finance or Senior Sales Management
- Outside sales experience is ideal
- Advanced knowledge of Automotive industry, market and competitors
- Substantial knowledge of Automotive and traditional software and technology
- Knowledge of insurance and reinsurance principles
- Knowledge of techniques and terminology of warranty claims
- Ability to interpret financial statements
- Strong presentation skills, both small and large group
As a condition of employment at Zurich, employees must adhere to our COVID-related health and safety protocols ( ), including, without limitation, a requirement that employees attest as to their vaccination status with a YES/NO, and upload proof of vaccination status, or a negative COVID test result when applicable, to a third-party vendor. These protocols are continuously re-evaluated and the requirements may change at any time.
A future with Zurich. What can go right when you apply at Zurich?
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 150 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click here to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers' expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - New Jersey Virtual Office
Remote Working: Yes
Schedule: Full Time
Linkedin Recruiter Tag: #LI-LB1