We are looking for a passionate and driven digital enthusiast with leadership experience and strong client relationship building skills!
What you ll do
- Client relationship management. Manage ongoing client and partner relationship for your account with a focus on building and maintaining trusting and long-term relations. Lead regular meetings, calls and jour-fixes. Prepare and participate in pitch, consulting and other strategic presentations.
- Account strategy. Develop the strategy for your account in alignment with your Account Director and the agency leadership team. Define account objectives and goals ensuring the account activity feeds into our clients' business objectives.
- Operations. Ensure appropriate project and task planning on your account with clearly defined roles and responsibilities for all team members. Facilitate smooth daily operations and support with a hands-on approach when needed.
- Team management. Manage and lead the team on your account. Support and coach team members with their work, provide regular feedback and conduct review and development talks. Support in recruiting and interviewing and ensure new team members are brought on board smoothly.
- Planning and budgeting. You will manage account budgets and take over responsibility for timely budget and team planning. You evaluate short and medium-term team needs and always ensure regular and accurate reporting and invoicing.
- Learning. Foster learning and personal development within your teams. Bring your own experience, knowledge and expertise to the teams. Follow trends, build up new knowledge and bring it into the company.
What you can offer
- Digital savviness. You understand the challenges large corporations face with digital transformation, have a profound understanding of the digital landscape and state-of-the-art digital marketing technologies. You love to dig into the details and complexity of our clients' worlds and to collaborate hands-on with the teams.
- Result orientation. You have a proven track record of successful project and team management. You take full accountability and ownership of your role. You deliver excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Communication. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills advantageous.
- Experience. You have gained relevant work experience in the field of digital project or account management in an international digital marketing environment. Experience in working in corporate environments advantageous.
- Resilience. You don't mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Inspiring a can-do attitude. You love to get involved, you proactively approach opportunities and business challenges with a positive open mind. You inspire others to follow you.
What we offer
- Opportunity to Shape. You can actively shape our organization and continue the ctrl QS success story while feeling the real impact of your role in the digital transformation of top global brands.
- Culture and Team. Our culture, decisions and everyday actions are guided by our core values: Trust, Dynamism, Quality, Collaboration, Impact and Professionalism. An open, committed, supportive, multicultural, fun and powerful team is looking forward to welcoming you.
- Working Environment. Our beautiful office is located in the heart of Berlin. We offer fresh fruit every day, weekly breakfasts in our club house, yoga classes, team and company events, and more. We also operate a hybrid way of working, balancing in-office and home office time while providing the tools, spaces and resources needed to collaborate with other team members.
- Work-Life Balance. We strongly believe that a healthy work-life balance not only makes us happier but also leads to better results. We offer flexibility to work from home, temporary remote work and sabbatical opportunities.
- Learning and Development. We face new challenges every day and we encourage you to take them on. You'll never stop learning when working with us. We'll plan your development steps together.
- Compensation. We are committed to fair and fitting compensation based on each team member's contribution and role.