Sanofi Vaccines Global Business Unit and VaxServe Commercial Operations in North America are responsible for generating $6 billion in revenue annually. The Digital Business Analyst (DBA) Customer and Product Marketing is a member of the Digital Product Team for the North America Commercial Operations. This Digital Product team is responsible for developing and managing all aspects of digital products through their lifecycle. The DBA acts as the intermediary between the business and Digital, using a deep understanding of business processes and technology to help business stakeholders achieve their desired outcome. The DBA is responsible for achieving measurable business outcomes on Customer Centricity, Product Launch, and Marketing enablement for the full Business Area. This is to be achieved by a deep understanding of Customer needs, translated into detailed design, and configuration of existing Product Line solutions. In addition, the role will monitor and be accountable for successful achievement of goals, working to optimize impact and ensure operational excellence.
The DBA will focus on a wide array of digital initiatives for customer and product marketing developed on digital platforms such as VaccineShoppe, VaxForce (Veeva), Customer 360, OC 360, PowerBI, and DASH that are delivered via agile projects or with existing PODs. The DBA is responsible for defining Stories with the Digital product owners, customer experience center of excellence, delivery partners, and prioritizing his/her Backlog. (S)He has a significant role in quality control. Having or acquiring a moderate knowledge and understanding of local vaccine SAP operating systems is required to support Product Launch and Customer Centricity initiatives in this direct selling model. AMBITIONS:
- Anticipate future digital disruption: Support the development of flexible solutions to be able to respond to changing market demands without substantial re-investment.
- Drive business: Engage with local stakeholders to meet deployment ambitions defined in associated business case.
- Build strong differentiation & customer loyalty: Ensure MVP match differentiation objectives while providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Deliver cost savings and compliance: reduce overall deployment and run costs while becoming more flexible to achieve deployment objectives.
- Report to Commercial Operations NA Product Line Owner for the above ambitions.
(may include but not limited too):
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Deliverables will include a focus on external customer experience and will evolve with changing market and customer context.
- Enhance and increase robustness of direct customer facing interfaces.
- New efficient processes and ways of working in moving to production new insights.
- Implement business outcomes KPIs.
(may include but not limited too):
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY CHARACTERISTICS:
- Contribution to Vaccines Business Operating Income (new build only, excluding compliance & business continuity initiatives)
- Agile project management focused on achieving project deliverables
- Discovery sessions technical and functional to complete user requirements
- User story creation, development, and approval by business
- Achievement of budget targets
- Adoption of technology by internal users and external customers
JOB REQUIREMENTS: General qualifications:
- Influences the Products from a What and Why perspective.
- Works with Digital Product Owners, delivery partners, and Digital CX CoE to define features or solutions, answering questions, addressing ambiguities, and being readily available when issues arise that could delay implementation.
- Support the creation of prototypes and innovative solutions that include thoughtful training and change management.
- Is accountable for delivering incremental value through Agile projects driven or Pod sprints influenced, aligning with the overall goals from the business.
- Works closely with Customer Experience.
- Influences backlog prioritization of work for Agile projects directly driven.
- Creates requirements and Jira stories.
- Influences the vision of products.
- Influences sprint priorities.
- Ensures follow up and reporting of KPIs.
- Create and/or review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Provides support to ensure the Digital Product(s)/computerized system(s) meet all controls to address applicable quality, regulatory (Data Privacy, GxP, SOX, etc.) and cybersecurity requirements.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends and the availability of potential new disruptive technology.
- Promotes architectural consistency and usability standards; defines and executes test cases.
- Identifies opportunities for business-led delivery; coaches employees to make use of technology and information.
- Leverages data and facts to identify patterns, uses judgment to form conclusions that may challenge conventional wisdom, and focuses on the issues to identify high leverage intervention points and strategies
Functional Knowledge / Skills in the following areas:
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree.
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders, developing business cases, and rollout / adoption planning of systems or products.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment including the ability to maintain relationships and understand different business models and processes that may vary.
- Applied use of Agile Methodology.
General Knowledge / Skills required:
- Experience as a Business Analyst and/or Product Owner is preferred working within a Product team.
- Experience with and in supporting Product Launch / Customer Centricity / Marketing Digital platforms.
- Good knowledge of marketing operations and best practices.
- Strong conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Understand and live Agile methodology, especially the utilization of user story mapping.
- Be able to write clear and easily understandable user stories.
- Data driven mindset & experience in collecting & analyzing data related to customer experience & business outcomes
- Comfortable from one-on-one to large group presentations.
- Experience of running workshops to gather requirements, e.g., user story workshops.
- Experience of full life cycle projects from initial scoping through to delivery.
- Interest in technical topics.
- Interest in hands-on experience.
- Experience with business operations tools (e.g., SAP, MCE, eComm, CRM, BI) with functional and technical experience a plus.
- Experience negotiating and partnering with external contractors and providers is preferred.
As a healthcare company and a vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. All US based roles require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of your job responsibilities.
- System development processes and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen and incorporate feedback into positive results.
- Functional analyst skills with documented successes.
- Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must be able to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
- Must be product-oriented.
- Must be able to work independently.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.