of the code and processes Contributing to the ongoing support of the apps and ecosystem Capable to work individually and collaborate with distributed teams
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science / Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in insurance industry
- Experience in Agile principles and processes methods with tools and process, e.g. Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Knowledge on any of database related technologies, e.g. Informix, DB2, MongoDB, Redis, MySql, CosmoDB, and Hibernate
- Hands-on experience in Java / Spring Boot / Hibernate / Angular / React
- Knowledge on IBM Websphere Application system is an advantage.
- Knowledge on using CI/CD tooling including Git, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Terraform, etc.
- Knowledge on using public cloud services, e.g. Azure, etc.
- Knowledge on containerization/orchestration, e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Knowledge on DevSecOps scanning tools, e.g. Fortify, Nexus, SonarQube BurpSuite, etc.
- Working experience in insurance industry is an advantage.
- Adaptive to dynamic working environment, self-motivated and be able to work independently
- Strong communication skills, multi-tasking and time management
- Good command in both Cantonese and English