Excellent opportunity for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, with experience working in Dermatology, to join Aspen Mountain Dermatology here in Bend, Oregon for a Full Time or Part Time position. Schedule is flexible, but ideally would be 2-3 days per week, with opportunity to increase with practice growth.
AMD has a patient-centric culture. Our values are imbedded in patient experience and satisfaction. We are a part of the largest primary care network in Central Oregon, which provides a strong referral source and continuity of care for our patients. Our clinic is co-located with some of our Primary care physicians on the beautiful west side of Bend.
- Employed position with guaranteed salary, plus opportunity for production incentives
- Full Time or Part Time available
- Full time is a four-day work week
- No call
- Benefits (health, life, vision, dental)
- Paid time off, paid malpractice insurance, 401K
- CME stipend
- Relocation assistance
Aspen Mountain Dermatology is part of Praxis Health, the largest independent medical group in Oregon. Praxis is a family of primary care and specialty clinics providing accessible and quality health care throughout the state of Oregon.
To submit your CV, or for more information, please contact Shannon Lynch, Provider and Medical Recruitment, Praxis Health, sklynch@
Provider will adhere to the following:
- The executed employment agreement, outlining detailed expectations for performance and conduct.
- Praxis Health is required to mandate the COVID-19 vaccination for all employees and this will be required as a condition of employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, reasonable accommodations will be fairly considered.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Certification
- At least 1 year experience in Dermatology required
Praxis Health is the Pacific Northwest's leading independent healthcare network, providing the highest levels of individualized patient care.
With a mission to improve the health and well-being of our community, we are committed to providing outstanding and compassionate care.
It all starts with putting patients and families at the forefront. Our efforts focus not only on providing exceptional patient care when it is needed, but also on the wellness services and community outreach that engage and empower the people we serve to take charge of their health.
All delivered by a team of mission driven physicians, employees and administrators - the best minds and the biggest hearts - to help ensure the safest, highest quality of care for all.
For more, please click here: https://youtu.be/MrNWtn42prY
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Work Environment: Combination of medical office and exam/procedure room settings.
Praxis Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.