Salary up to £50,000, plus some great benefits
Quinton Davies are working with an award-winning, market leading company to secure a Data Manager based in Bristol.
As Data Manager you will be responsible defining the Data Management process and service model to support the business of new analytical solutions and methods. You will work closely with functional and technical data specialists to deliver supported data frameworks.
You will establish a core set of controls, tools, governance and training activities, and work with colleagues across the business to identify value opportunities from improved data quality across all systems.
To apply for the role of Data Manager, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full understanding and leading Master Data Management
- Experience in Data Quality and Master Data services
- Experience working with complex data
- Experience developing Data Governance
- Managerial and ability to communicate technically
- Understanding of Project Management and Change
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience working on implementations across ERP systems
- Supply chain and distribution experience
In return, our client will be able to offer you a generous holiday allowance, opportunities for growth and development, pension scheme, bonus scheme, life cover, plus some great discounts.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.