We're looking for experienced and ambitious Data professionals to help establish and deliver Data Governance services to business stakeholders and projects, ensuring that Principality's data is owned, understood, and cared for in line with the value it delivers for the Society.
What You'll Be Doing
• Establish and run one of the key data governance services - Data Definition & Governance, Data Quality Management, Data Lineage
• Work with Data Owners and Change & IT teams to define and document critical data
• Manage and exploit the metadata repository to improve understanding on the Society's data estate, promoting the use of metadata to drive efficiency and agility within the organisation
• Provide advice to data owners and projects impacting on Principality's data estate, guiding outcomes for the enterprise, and aligned to data regulations, policies, and standards
• SME for Data Governance, Reference Data Management, and Data Quality platforms
• Produce data governance and quality metrics and associated insight
• Work with Business Analyst to ensure delivery of minimum data requirements during transformation projects and to support data mapping activities
What We're Looking For
• Experience of delivering data governance services within the Financial Services sector or similar regulated industry
• Broad understanding of Data Governance and Data Management Frameworks (e.g. DAMA), and relevant standards
• Technically minded with proven record of using a variety of methods and tools to govern, analyse and measure data.
• Confident working with a variety of types and grain of data (customer, transactional, financial, digital, reference), preferably in financial services context
• Excellent consulting and communication skills, able to communicate effectively with both business and technical stakeholders, and guide outcomes where required
• Able to bring innovative ideas around use of data within the Society, with ability to implement and deliver benefits