A client of ours is looking for a Data Center Integration Specialist to join their team! The Data Center Integration Specialist will be responsible for the datacenter operations including risk management and mitigation, corrective and preventative maintenance of critical infrastructure, vendor management and metric reporting. This position will also provide network security support, data network services, computer and peripheral devices, hosted applications and security requirements.
Job Duties & Responsibilities for the Data Center Integration Specialist include;
Participate in critical design and update reviews for hardware systems use in the data center
Work with cross-functional team to define the system level specification that guides the hardware system design and data center design for serviceability, efficiency, and reliability
Collaborate with data center teams and engineering teams to understand issues affecting operational scalability of company data centers
Work with the cross functional teams to identify solution to better service the data center operations
Develop HW tools to aid the data center operations and SW tooling validation
Create system requirements for and identify the software requirements, work with internal or external for final application development
Work with these internal groups and external consultants to perform complex, system-level troubleshooting, as needed
Use the knowledge gained to highlight opportunities for significant engineering improvements and lead high impact, measurable, cross-functional initiatives
Be intensely involved in design, build, migration, and capacity expansion; work on the problems and contribute to the solution development
Develop and execute Data Center technical drawings (ex. rack elevations, floor layouts).
Capacity Expansion of servers, storage, and network devices
Will also play an integral role in the design, build, migration and capacity expansion and deployment of the overall solution to optimize, improve and future proof the customers strategy
- Associate degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Technical PM, preferably in a an MSP or highly technical environment
- Basic knowledge of ConnectWise or other similar system is preferred.
- Advanced infrastructure project, operations systems and data analytics knowledge
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Microsoft Office, VPN, Virtual Machines, Remote Connectivity products, Security
- Executes within a customer-centric environment
- Understanding of data center concepts (space, power, cooling)
- Working knowledge of physical IT infrastructure (server, networking, storage)
- Understanding of network concepts (switching, routing, perimeter security)
- Experience with physical layer infrastructure and testing tools (racking, cabling)
- Active listener with excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to handle difficult conversations.
- Sound problem solving technique with ability and persistence to generate options and select best solution.
- Self-motivated and highly organized able to deliver projects centered on a strict timeline.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of infrastructure technologies, preferably in managed services.
- Superior organization skills and the ability to work on many tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.
Robert Half is the worlds first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity even on the go. Download the Robert Half app () and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.