We are currently working on behalf of a client who are looking to expand their core team by employing a Customer Service & Processing administrator. This position is a varied role, and great opportunity for someone seeking variation. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:00pm. Please note, due to the location, transport is essential.
The role is quite diverse & physical at times, therefore, applicants will need to be fit and healthy.
The role will include:
- Answering calls from customers, and handling queries, inquiries and new business leads.
- Placing orders, providing quotes, and dealing with returns.
- Picking, packing and getting products ready for collection by couriers, within a timely manner.
- Handling a large volume of emails, while ensuring prompt responses are provided.
- Completing general office admin duties.
- Working to targets, KPI's and deadlines.
- No experience is needed as full training will be provided, although a knowledge of SAGE, Excel and a good level of IT skills would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of providing customer service.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Excel.
- The ability to work to deadlines.
- The willingness to work within the warehouse, and the ability to pick/pack orders.
- You MUST be fit and healthy.
- Previous knowledge of SAGE would be preferred but not essential.
Please note that our client are based just outside Leighton Buzzard and not on any direct transport routes, so you will need your own transport.