Customer Service Co-Ordinator£25,000 - £26,000 + Training + Pension + Days Based Role + Excellent BenefitsBased at the West Bromwich Site (Commutable from: Walsall, Oldbury, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Smethwick)Are you a Customer Service Co-Ordinator with good knowledge of shipping chemicals globally, looking for a secure role in an excellent working environment within a well established full time company?On offer is a position in a business that is offering an interesting role, alongside working in a friendly team with a low staff turnover that will provide you with an excellent role where everyday will not be the same.The company are a family run business in a high growth period; they have built up an excellent clientele base in the Chemicals industry.This role would suit a Customer service Co-Ordinator, looking for a role that is primarily liaising with customers to ensure shipping of chemicals are completed with customers the world over.
- Shipping of dangerous goods such as: Chemicals
- Chasing up payments for clients
- Working on all banking documents
- Based on site in West Bromwich
- Monday - Friday (8.45am-4.30pm)
- Has previous experience in imports and exports of dangerous goods
- Experience with banking documents and working for a manufacturing company
- Strong skills in handling complex documentation
- Wants to work for a company that offers a great salary, days based role and job security
Reference Number: BBBH161838To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellis Lock at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.