We are pleased to be recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join a growing business based in Hemel Hempstead.
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity to join a highly successful customer service team!
We are looking for candidates ideally with a customer service experience, whether this be within a fast-paced retail environment or a busy contact centre.
You will certainly be kept busy day to day from helping customers with their online orders to scheduling collections.
This is a Monday to Friday position, hours from 9am to 5:30pm. The salary for this role is paying up to £25K. The company also offer a number of benefits including scope for progression, free parking on-site, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), excellent pension scheme, relaxed working environment and many more.
- Helping customers place orders online or over the phone.
- Tracking and placing orders.
- Dealing with customer enquiries via phone, email, and online chat.
- Scheduling collections.
- Processing refunds.
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines.
- Gaining knowledge on company products and offers.
- Experience within a customer service or customer facing role.
- A passion for delivering great customer service.
- The ability to create rapport with customers, giving them a positive experience.
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others.
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit and celebrating success.
- Basic IT skills.