Zurich Crop (RCIS) provides insurance and superior services through leading agents to protect America's farmers and ranchers. It's been an innovator in crop insurance since the crop insurance business was privatized by the federal government in 1980. Today it's one of the nation's largest crop insurance providers, offering risk management protection in all 50 states through a national network of about 4,000 professionally trained and licensed agents.
We are currently looking for a Field Service Representative II to handle accounts in the New England Region to include Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont. Estimated travel is approximately 50%. This is a work from home role with a company car provided. The ideal candidate must live in the territory. However, we may consider other locations within the region.
In this critical role you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Delivers profitable growth through selling a broad and differentiated suite of solutions in a unified way and manage the existing portfolio.
- Develops intimate knowledge of agent's business model and proposition and creates a business plan which optimizes identified opportunities that align with our growth strategies.
- Leads and manages holistic agent and customer value propositions to deliver profitable growth.
- Retain business and grow market share in assigned territory by providing an enhanced customer experience for Zurich Crop (RCIS) agents.
- Educate agents on Zurich Crop (RCIS) products and provide consultation on how to more effectively market Zurich Crop products to their customers and grow their business.
- Identify new or enhanced products and services that will assist agencies in maintaining and growing their business within Zurich Crop (RCIS).
- Identify training needs and take a lead role in training agents on Zurich Crop (RCIS) products and software. Coordinate and present at agent training meetings.
- Identify and analyze processing & servicing issues, make recommendations for solutions and collaborate with applicable departments to drive toward resolution.
- Ensure that agents are complying with all regulatory requirements related to processing their business, working with other departments to establish quality control processes as needed.
- Provide subject matter expertise and assist in the development of SOPs as appropriate.
- Bachelors Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the Sales area
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 8 or more years of experience in the Sales area
- Zurich Certified Insurance Apprentice including an Associate Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the Sales area
- Insurance industry experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Crop and Agricultural knowledge
The salary range for this role in New York City is $111,900-$139,000. This is the range Zurich NA in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of the posting. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in New York City. Base pay offered may vary depending on, but not limited to education, experience, skills, geographic location, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business needs. This range may be modified in the future. This job is also bonus eligible. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
As a condition of employment at Zurich, employees must adhere to our COVID-related health and safety protocols ( ), including, without limitation, a requirement that employees attest as to their vaccination status with a YES/NO, and upload proof of vaccination status, or a negative COVID test result when applicable, to a third-party vendor. These protocols are continuously re-evaluated and the requirements may change at any time.
A future with Zurich. What can go right when you apply at Zurich?
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 150 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click here to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers' expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - New York Virtual Office, AM - New Jersey Virtual Office, AM - Pennsylvania Virtual Office, AM - Connecticut Virtual Office, AM - New Hampshire Virt. Office, AM - Maine Virtual Office, AM - Rhode Island Virtual Office, AM - Vermont Virtual Office
Remote Working: Yes
Schedule: Full Time
Linkedin Recruiter Tag: #LI-KJ1