Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Operations - Credit Services
Hang Seng's Operations is a team of experienced banking operations professionals who strive for delivering time-to-market, efficient and world-class processing services to customers, corporations, financial institutions and internal units.
Credit Services supports the processing and credit monitoring of a full range of lending products, including mortgages, overdraft, trade and business loans for Commercial Banking and Global Banking Customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Credit Services Associate. Principal responsibilities
- Provide comments to non-standard facility and security documentation;
- Ensure proper execution of credit documents and fulfillment of loan conditions before drawdown
- Support loan processing according to operational procedures and service standards to maintain quality assurance of services provider;
- Liaise with internal and external departments to ensure loan documents are in compliance with the Bank's policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements;
- Support the implementation of projects and business initiatives;
- Compile reports for management review
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant banking experience, with sound knowledge of lending products is preferred
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.