- One of the Largest Developers in the Country!
- High potential market with the chance for fast career progression!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest multifamily developers in the country with a major office in Charlotte as they continue their expansion into the South East real estate market. With development, construction, and property management capabilities - the business is a true one stop shop when it comes to apartment and condo living. The team is seeking a Project Manager due to growth and will be tasked with leading wrap or garden style apartment complexes typically with 150-300 units.
If you are an experienced Project manager in the area, apply now for immediate consideration or contact Ryan directly for more information at 617-428-0780.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Review plans, specifications, and client requirements
- Managing personnel development.
- Communicating job expectations, enforcing policies & procedures, and managing & coaching employees.
- Provide administrative guidance to the Site Superintendents
- Being a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Coordinate correspondence between the design and construction team
- Managing budget and financial reporting, interpreting and analyzing reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager will have the following experience:
- 2+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience working on multifamily or large commercial construction projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- Applicable Project Management Software experience preferred
- Developed thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project success
- Maintains good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with anyone from clients to subcontractors
- Must be a business-oriented person and act professionally when representing the employer at any level
What's on Offer
The Successful Project Manager will receive:
- Base salary contingent on experience, ranging roughly $90,000-125,000
- Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance
- Vehicle Allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered