Zurich is currently looking for a Compliance Operations Analyst to work out of the Schaumburg, IL corporate office.
The Compliance Operations Analyst gathers, analyses and organizes information, statutes, legislation, regulations and other documents relative to their impact on compliance and corporate responsibility. Prepares compliance policies, procedures, processes; compliance related presentations; and the development of compliance training content.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Gathers, reviews, analyses and organizes information, regulations and other documents.
- Develops and prepares compliance related presentations.
- Networks with other compliance practitioners in region to ensure comprehensive compliance solutions.
- Develops and distributes compliance reporting tools.
- Develops and delivers compliance training.
- Participate in compliance committee meetings and follows up on action items.
- Prepares and delivers reports (written and verbal) for the compliance committee.
- Bachelors Degree and 2 or more years of experience in the Compliance area
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 4 or more years of experience in the Compliance area
- Microsoft Office experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong research and information management skills
As a condition of employment at Zurich, employees must adhere to our COVID-related health and safety protocols ( ), including, without limitation, a requirement that employees attest as to their vaccination status with a YES/NO, and upload proof of vaccination status, or a negative COVID test result when applicable, to a third-party vendor. These protocols are continuously re-evaluated and the requirements may change at any time.
A future with Zurich. What can go right when you apply at Zurich?
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 150 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click here to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers' expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - Schaumburg
Remote Working: No
Schedule: Full Time
Linkedin Recruiter Tag: #LI-MM1