Senior Commercial Insurance Account Handler / Executive
Possible Hybrid role of Handing and also client facing
Location - North West Coventry
Salary - up to 40k basic (DOE)- bonus, Pension & Life Insurance
Our client is a leading Independent Insurance Broker who has been trading for over 30 years and they are now due to continued growth are looking for an experienced Account Handler to add to the team
This is a unique position as our client is open to Experienced Insurance Professionals who might like a Hybrid role of Account handling and also have some clients to service
Our client trades on an open market policy allowing access to all markets to provide the client base with the most competitive terms and cover available on the market.
This is an exciting roll which will include the day-to-day handling of the existing portfolio of business and in addition looking at new business opportunities as they arise.
For this position you will have at least 5 years' experience in a commercial Insurance role preferably in a brokerage.
- Experience in Property Damage, Terrorism, Motor Fleet, Directors & Officers Liability, Public Liability, Engineering, Engineering Inspection and Employers liability would be desirable.
- Previous premium exposure to range from £500 to £20,000 is advantageous
- Ability to communicate with Underwriters and clients on a daily basis and building strong relationships.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly targets, renewal administration, preparation of presentations to insurers, negotiating premiums with underwriters and clients, processing adjustments and preparing client reports and other documentation.
- Experience with Acturis is desirable
- Working towards Cert CII would be advantageous, and our client would support this.
If you wish to apply for any of the above position, please click on the link below and David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you.