Cloud Engineer who has experience configuring and supporting networking technologies to establish hybrid on-premises and cloud connectivity, with great problem-solving and communication skills is required for a well-established and leading digital technology company.
Do you want to progress your career with a growing business that is in the top 1% of Microsoft business applications partners worldwide, that offers a guaranteed learning and development investment?
LOCATION: Remote Working (or Hybrid would be considered)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Cloud Engineer who has experience configuring and supporting networking technologies to establish hybrid on-premises and cloud connectivity, with great problem-solving and communication skills.
Working as a Cloud Engineer you join a highly technical Cloud team that provide a comprehensive set of services for the full lifecycle of cloud solutions covering pre-sales, solutions architecture, cloud migration, installation, configuration and on-going 3rd line support.
As a Cloud Engineer you will be responsible for a combination of project and support work, involving the implementation and support of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 cloud solutions.
The Cloud Engineer will have ownership of project tasks, incidents and problems and work under your own initiatives. You will frequently work with other Cloud team members and other business units to deliver quality services to the organisation s customers.
The Cloud Engineer will work on 3rd line support tickets for cloud technologies escalated from the Service Delivery Team, and will resolve these in a timely and professional manner according to the customer service level agreements.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable, have great problem-solving and communication skills, an ability to maintain good documentation and processes, and have, a willingness to self-learn and teach others.
You must exhibit strong and demonstrable experience in the following:
- Configuring and supporting networking technologies to establish hybrid on-premises and cloud connectivity
- Configuring and supporting cloud native and hybrid on-premises identities
- Configuring and supporting Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 technologies
- Migrating your customers to Azure and Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of Azure cloud management, automation and monitoring tools.
- Experience working within the Professional Services industry would be beneficial.
- An existing Microsoft Azure or Microsoft 365 certification or working towards certification would be beneficial
What the company can offer you
This is an opportunity to join a growing team within an ambitious and entrepreneurial digital technology business. You will be empowered to make key decisions and use your own initiative to continually improve. The opportunity is there to make this role your own and grow professionally with the business.
The company also offers an industry leading benefits package and remote/flexible/hybrid working.
Company benefits include:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible remote/hybrid home and office working
- 34 days annual leave (inclusive of all bank and public holidays) with the option to buy and sell more
- Guaranteed learning and development investment
- Private medical cover
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- 6.5% contributory pension
- Health and wellbeing group
- Cycle to work scheme
- And many more
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P9314
Full-Time, Permanent IT Technology Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work Remote/Homebased. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.