Job Title: Client Services Administrator - Hybrid Working
Location: Poole / Hybrid working
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Client Services Administrator to join the Financial Planning team at PS Aspire.
Day-to day you will be providing administration support to Financial Planners to enable them to provide their clients with outstanding service, assisting in achieving team targets, and working collaboratively with other members of the team to support the growing business.
Your duties would include but not be limited to:
- Providing administration support to Financial Planners
- Assisting in achieving team target through the efficient and accurate servicing of existing and new clients working collaboratively with other members of the team.
- Creating and maintaining accurate client records in systems
- Liaising with clients and third parties as necessary to process client requirements
- Undertaking some aspects of the new business process accurately and efficiently, as directed
You will have strong customer service skills and experience working in an office or administrative based environment, ideally in financial or other professional services. You will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and reliable, and able to take a proactive and analytical approach to problem solving.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, you can access the job description by clicking the APPLY button to be redirected to our site.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Client Support Executive, Client Services Assistant, Client Support Administrator, Client Services Support, Client Support Assistant, Customer Delivery Executive, Client Services Executive, Client Advisor, Customer Support Advisor, Business Support, Client Support Executive, Client Relationship Executive may also be considered for this role.