- Work for a leading independent asset management firm
- Gain experience working alongside a top-notch team
About Our Client
A global asset management firm with offices all over the US. You will be working out of the firm's Chicago, Illinois office under a hybrid model.
- Partner with Associates on day-to-day servicing tasks to ensure RMs goals are met.
- Meeting preparation, organization of team coverage lists, coordination of mass mailing efforts and the coordination of institutional consultants' requests.
- Assist in creating presentations by gathering various product and firm information and assisting with the generation of new materials specific to client/prospect interests, etc.
- Support the team with consultant contact management, including CRM maintenance.
- Assist with new business pipeline through consultants' updates and other internal reporting updates.
- Support the RMs in the coordination and production of RFPs. Responsibilities include liaising with the RFP team and ensuring RFP deadlines and requirements are met.
- Participate in team projects to enhance internal service procedures in accordance with industry best practices.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong achievement in undergraduate degree in finance, economics or related disciplines
- Highly motivated, team-player with a desire to work on a wide range of projects
- Exhibits high degree of integrity and interest in financial markets and investment strategy
- Ability to work well with different individuals and contacts of all levels of the business in a high-pressure environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow up skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent presentation, business writing and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 1 - 3 years asset management experience required
- Series 7, 66 and 31 licenses preferred (required within first year of employment)
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Benefits
- Hybrid Working Model
- Exposure to Senior Management
- Growth Opportunity