Do you want to supplement your income in a rewarding career with one of the largest transportation companies in the country? Are you looking for an excellent place to call home with lighter schedules and no sacrifice to career development and advancement? Are you looking to work less hours but still make a huge impact?
We are currently hiring a Class A Part Time Transfer Driver in St Paul, MN
Call Autumn or Text "St Paul" (205) 973-6577 for more info!
About the position:
- Type of position Part Time, A.M. Dispatch, Home Daily
- $510 Weekly Average Earned
- move trucks/trailers between locations
- travels as far as Fargo, Milwaukee, Des Moines
- 30 hrs/wk 1st shift
- $17 per hour
- 24/7 industry leading emergency roadside assistance to get you up and running quickly. Over 800 maintenance facilities nationwide. If your truck is down, you still get paid
- Be the Captain of your Ship with Ryder - We trust you to make decisions to keep yourself and others safe
- All Uniform needs + Boot Allowance provided at no cost
- Paid Training
- Safest, reliable fleet in the industry
- Driver and Employee Appreciation Events
- Driver mentor program that develops a culture focused on safety, support, trust, and respect
- Career development opportunities to Certified Driver Trainer, management, and beyond
- Team environment: Managers and dispatchers that you can trust. Get the respect you deserve. You have a voice in the company
- Voted one of America's Best Employers by Forbes four years in a row
Ryder Transfer Drivers deliver and pick up Ryder trucks and trailers to/from our customers. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and you meet the minimum requirements below we invite you to apply today.
This is a perfect role for the Semi-Retired, Retired, Active Duty, or Driver with limited availability.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle:
- 9 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years' experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years' experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
- This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards
- Maintaining accurate records and logs Other tasks as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (7/20/2022 6:17 PM)
Requisition ID 2022-124076
Primary State/Province MN
Primary City SAINT PAUL
Category Drivers Home Daily
Employment Type Regular-Part time
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 8101