CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Starting Pay $15.00-16.00/hr, depending on experience
Plus Health Benefits (available for associates who want them starting at $10 per week)
Employee discounts on Rooms To Go furniture purchases
Join the ROOMS TO GO CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM!!!!!?
Work in our brand new call center facility in Seffner, Florida. Associates in our Customer Care department:
- make and receive phone calls from customers
- responsible for resolving customer issues
- arranging merchandise exchanges
- making customer accommodations
- advising customers with solutions for their needs
- scheduling service visits to customers' homes
- coordinating all other services for Rooms To Go customers
At Rooms To Go's Care Center, we care for you as you care for our customers. Whether you are already a Customer Care professional or just starting out, this is where you want to be! Our associates are appreciated as part of a team and love Rooms To Go and helping to serve our customers. Founded in 1991, Rooms To Go is one of the largest and fastest growing furniture retailers in the US - with approximately 200 stores in ten southern states, we are focused on expansion and innovation. There has never been a better time to join the Rooms To Go family, and as we continue to grow, an increasing number of opportunities are available for our team members to expand and grow their careers into specialized care positions, team leaders and supervisors or managers within the Customer Care department. Customer care representatives also have an opportunity to move to other Rooms To Go departments as positions become available.
Now is a Great Time to join our team as we upgrade our Care Center technologies and practices. We are integrating Work from Home opportunities and transitioning to a more Flexible Scheduling format. Come Grow with us during this exciting time.
Opportunities available for two possible working schedules:
- Monday - Friday w/ rotating Saturdays & a day off during the week; or
- Tuesday - Saturday
Our Work From Home ("WFH") Program
Customer Service associates with suitable high-speed internet, work performance and professional working conditions will have the opportunity to apply to WFH following your first 75 Days of Employment onsite.
- While employed with us for less than 6 months - you will be assigned 3 days a week to WFH and 2 days a week to report to the Care Center.
- Once employed 6 months - you will be assigned one week of every 6 to report to the Care Center.
- Work performance standards include quality of service provided, production levels and schedule adherence. Standards will increase as your time employed with RTG increases.
What we're looking for:
- Three to six months of relevant experience preferred
- Courteous and Patient with strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer navigation skills, general computer knowledge, and MS Office understanding
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Open to applicants with or without a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A great job for someone who is just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
Rooms To Go Benefits:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
Rooms To Go is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.