The Gardens at Blue Ridge -
The Gardens at Blue Ridge is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA to join our skilled nursing facility in Harrisburg, PA.
Special Weekend Baylor program; CNA work 30 hours and get paid for 37.50 hours, AND receive full benefits!
The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for coordinating the delivery of care, monitoring and evaluating the outcome of practice and standards of care, and for providing direct nursing care in a self-directed manner.
Starting Salary: $15.50+
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
- Full-Time 7am-11pm (Saturday and Sunday)
- Full-Time 3pm-7am (Saturday and Sunday)
- Certified Nursing Assistant of this state
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you'll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month's paycheck
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service