Hamilton Nursing and Rehab -
Hamilton Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA for our nursing home in Detroit MI!
You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan as a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA.
SMS us the word CNA Detroit for a rapid application: 717.803.2980
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
- FT/ PT 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am
- Weekend Option 11pm-7am
- Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care (i.e., brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.), with bath functions (i.e., bed, bathtub or shower bath, etc) and with hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.)
- Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under the resident
- Assist resident with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc)
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs (i.e. church services, parties, visitors, etc)
- Change dressings, bandages, binders, etc., as instructed
- Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequently
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Flexible Spending Accounts,
- Health Savings Account,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you'll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month's paycheck*
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.