Starting rate increases with relevant experience!
Shift Differential Increases are also in effect.
CNAs: Are you ready to change your life with the most rewarding career move you've ever made? If you are a person of integrity that demonstrates compassion, top-notch hospitality, honesty and respect for all those you encounter...then Elderwood could be your new home!
Elderwood of Lakeside at Brockport, NY is searching for dedicated & compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team! The position is PART TIME with an every other weekend & holiday rotation. As a part time employee you'll have a set schedule with consistent days off and holiday rotations to provide you with a great work/life balance. Day or evening shifts available. A valid, unexpired NYS C.N.A. certificate is required for this position.
Perks of being an CNA at Elderwood:
- Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility
- Top Notch Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Generous PTO & holiday packages
- 401K Retirement plan with company matching
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Consistent work and holiday rotations to provide you with a great work/life balance
- Substantial Employee Referral program
- Life Insurance
- Friendly, Supportive Staff
- Enjoy a fun and diverse work environment
- NEW! Part time (or per diem interested in moving to part time) staff are eligible to opt out of certain elected benefit options in exchange for up to 16% in additional pay!
Join Our Team: Dramatically Increased Wages! Employee Perks!: Dramatically Increased Wages! Responsibilities:
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents' conditions or needs
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents' requests.
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
From: USD $15.50/Hr. Qualifications:
- Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.