Rose City Nursing and Rehab -
Rose City Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Certified Dietary Manager, for our skilled nursing facility in Lancaster, PA.
As a Certified Dietary Manager, you are responsible to direct, evaluate, and monitor the staff assigned to your department, including issuing disciplinary actions as necessary and performing probationary and annual evaluations of employee performance.
- Run day to day operations within the department
- Manage food service employees - scheduling, hiring, performance management
- Prepare meals in accordance with planned menus and make only authorized food substitutes.
- Prepare food in accordance with standardized recipes and special diet orders
- Review care plans as necessary to assure that the resident's dietary needs are being met
- Provide nutrition counseling with assistance from a registered dietitian
- Work as part of the interdisciplinary team to ensure smooth operation within the facility
- Must be a Certified Dietary Manager (CDM)
- Previous long-term care experience is desirable.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off ( PTO )
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident insurance
- Holiday Pay Options
- Career Development Options
- Potential for Education Debt Reduction
- Nationwide Transfer Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee-Assisted Programs