Safety-Kleen is currently seeking a CDL Class B Utility Driver in the Seattle area to cover the PNW region. This driver provides primary route coverage for the assigned District, as well as other Districts as needed to support vacation, sick time, and turnover. The SKE Utility-Pool Driver will ride along and Mentor the new SKE drivers that return from the regional training centers.
This position will travel up to 3 weeks out of the month on average with 1 week at the home branch.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Provide safe, friendly, on time, quality customer service
- Will be responsible for selling and servicing various parts washers, selling and delivering packaged Lube products and picking up containerized waste at customer locations, driving a Class-B Box Truck.
- Will be responsible for mentoring and training other drivers
- Will serve as backup driver to cover routes as needed
- Ensure containerized waste is transported in safe and proper manner
- Plan and organize with little or no assistance
- Visit and service 8+ customer per day
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL required
- Class A CDL Strongly Preferred
- Possession of Hazmat endorsement.
- Ability to travel extensively, up to 3 weeks away from home
- Ability to train and mentor on job responsibilities
- Previous route service driving experience preferred
- Must have excellent Safety record
- Strong communication skills, work ethic, and attention to detail required
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.