Get paid for the value of your time- not by the mile or stop! What is the job?
This a hard but rewarding job. Every day you can expect something different while providing services to our regular scheduled customers.
You will sort, package, document, secure, and then transport customer waste to a temporary storage or treatment facility. Customers would include retail stores, pharmacies, and industrial sites. Examples of waste you would handle are lighters, batteries, oils, cleaners, over the counter medicine, bleach, vinegar, paints, aerosols, other chemicals such as acids, and contaminated soils to name a few.
Daily hours and times may vary depending on customer needs. Routes will vary week to week and include 18-26 stops. You will be operating either a CDL B straight truck with a lift gate or a CDL A tractor depending on customer and load. Who are we and why is this important?
US Ecology is an environmental company that responds to environmental emergencies and services our customers by safely transporting, and either recycling or treating and disposing of hazardous and regulated waste. This job is critical to US Ecologys mission to protect human health and the environment we cant do it without you! Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- CDL Class A with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements preferred
- Clean MVR
- Ability to wear respirator
- Basic knowledge of smart phones and computers
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
- Employer paid certifications and training
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefit Options that begin within 30 Days of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Quarterly Safety Bonuses
- PPE Allowances
- Paid Holidays
- Endorsement Reimbursement
- Opportunity for professional growth within company
To find out more, apply at and a recruiter will reach out. US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status, among other factors. Driving Sustainability