At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, were one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Job Description
USBCDC is currently seeking a candidate to join our growing team of Real Estate Portfolio Financial Analysts as an Assistant Manager. The Assistant Manager will be responsible for managing a team of financial analysts within our Affordable Housing team. The financial analysts conduct post close financial reviews for our Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program.
- HR Manage a team of direct reports including hiring, training, and coaching.
- Engage with various USBCDC departments regarding partnership reporting and compliance.
- Review and analyze various reports for team and ensure accuracy with analysis.
- Assist team with workflow management to meet required deadlines.
- Participate in identifying continuous improvement opportunities and develop procedures as needed.
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Real Estate, Economics, or Taxation, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of experience in financial analysis activities
- Considerable knowledge of financial principles and reading and interpreting financial statements of partnerships, corporations and individuals
- Well-developed mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate complex problems with minimal guidance
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and familiarity with relational database
- Ability to communicate and present effectively, both written and verbal
- Experience and technical knowledge of real estate development, property management or tax credit financing is preferred
-Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Leadership Experience Preferred
- MBA or CPA preferred
Preference given for candidates located within existing departmental geographic footprint, with ability to attend in-office meetings from time to time.
If theres anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants () . Benefits:
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting . EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the companys status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law () poster. E-Verify
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program () .
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $88,910.00 - $104,600.00 - $115,060.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.