Vancouver is a city on the north bank of the Columbia River, directly across from Portland, Oregon. The Pacific Coast is less than 90 miles to the west. The Cascade Mountain Range rises on the east. Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument and Mt. Hood are less than two hours away. The spectacular Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area lies 30 minutes to the east. Vancouver combines the excitement of a major metropolitan area with small-town charm and abundant recreational opportunities.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Evan Silverman at or send your CV to .
- Heart failure-focused position
- Nationally-recognized hospital
- Nonprofit employer
- Monday through Friday schedule with a 1:8 call
- See 17 patients per day
- Join team of 12 cardiologists
- H-1B visas are welcomed
- No state income taxes and commutable to Portland, OR
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail