Zurich is looking for an experienced campus recruiter to join our team in Schaumburg. In this highly visible role, you will assist with executing our campus strategy by establishing relationships with colleges and universities and strengthening relationships with our Core Schools to build our brand presence on campus. While you don't need to be a road warrior, you will need to be able to accommodate the travel needed during a busy campus recruiting season.
You will support our university recruiting efforts to recruit talented students for our Internship, Trainee and Apprenticeship programs. You will also focus on diversity recruiting initiatives and efforts for Zurich. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Building and developing strong partnerships with college and university programs and diverse organizations to strengthen and promote Zurich's brand
- Overseeing the full-cycle recruiting process for our training, internship and apprentice programs
- Support campus recruiting strategy on an annual basis including targeted goals for talent hires as well as deliverables for increased faculty, staff and student collaboration
- Coordinating campus site visits including career fairs, speaking engagements, company overviews, company student group tours, job shadowing, and other campus events
- Building partnerships with hiring managers, advise interview teams and work with candidates throughout the hiring journey
If you are looking for an opportunity to help drive Zurich's strategic diversity and campus recruiting initiatives this might be a great position for you!
- Bachelor's Degree and 1 or more years of experience in the Recruiting area
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 3 or more years of experience in the Recruiting area
- Zurich Certified Insurance Apprentice including an Associate Degree and 3 or more years of experience in the Recruiting area
- Experience working within a staffing agency and/or corporate recruiting environment
- Experience with Taleo, Success Factors or equivalent applicant tracking system
- Experience with internet sourcing/advertising, direct sourcing, employee referral campaigns, job fairs and outplacement firms
- Experience with executing University and Diversity recruitment strategies and programs
- Experience working in a high volume recruitment environment within a larger company
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced time management and organizational skills
As a condition of employment at Zurich, employees must adhere to our COVID-related health and safety protocols ( ), including, without limitation, a requirement that employees attest as to their vaccination status with a YES/NO, and upload proof of vaccination status, or a negative COVID test result when applicable, to a third-party vendor. These protocols are continuously re-evaluated and the requirements may change at any time.
A future with Zurich. What can go right when you apply at Zurich?
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 150 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click here to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers' expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - Schaumburg
Remote Working: Yes
Schedule: Full Time
Linkedin Recruiter Tag: #LI-SA1 #LI-HYBRID