Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark Hospitality is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Spinners is a fine dining restaurant located on the rooftop of Bellwether Beach Resort. It is the only rotating restaurant on St. Pete Beach! Spinners rotates a full 360 degrees every hour.
Paid Weekly! Great Benefits! Beautiful Work Environment!
The Busser is responsible for the clearing and setting of tables in a timely manner.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Candidates must have open availability for lunch or dinner shifts and be able to work weekends and holidays. Candidates must be able to lift and stand for extended periods of time.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
v High school diploma or equivalent.
v One year restaurant experience.
v Pleasant personality.
v Excellent communication skills.
1. Clear tables as needed. Reset with proper linen, china, silver and glassware.
2. Provide water and bread throughout the meal to the guest.
3. Complete opening and closing side work.
4. Provide quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurant.
5. Keep work area neat and clean.
6. Be familiar with all property amenities and other restaurants.
7. Professional and courteous demeanor at all times.
8. Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced dining environment.
1. Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
2. Help out in other areas of the restaurant as needed.
Indoors, dimly lit, carpeted, climate controlled environment. Hard kitchen floors with occasional slippery greasy areas.
What are we looking for?
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.