Purpose of Job
We are seeking a passionate Business Support Analyst Senior with Remote work location available.
Supports the business by analyzing and evaluating relevant complex business data, information, metrics and processes to find opportunities and solutions to business plan development and optimization of business operations. Responsible for supporting key functions and providing recommendations to achieve current and future business strategy needs/objectives.
Job Requirements About USAA
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level. Primary Responsibilities:
- Identifies and handles existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are efficiently identified, measured, supervised, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and procedures for business activities.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of overall sophisticated business functions with in-depth knowledge of specific areas/functions and related activities.
- Provides expertise in development of business goals and objectives to exploit all distribution channels, leverage use of data, and simplify processes.
- Provides operational support on current complex processes and supports business operations and management in finding opportunities and solutions to meet current and future business needs.
- Validates information and collaborate with other departments to include presentations of detailed findings, alternatives and recommended actions.
- Participates in the planning, research, analysis, development, and implementation of new and modifications to existing applications and processes to provide new or improved capabilities, products, and/or services.
- Maintains broad system knowledge, stays current on all system improvements, identifies training needs and implements plans.
- Maintains broad business knowledge, stays current on key business strategies & initiatives and finds opportunities for support and enablement.
- Assists with the documentation of new and revised departmental procedures.
- Gathers information for complex processes, analyzes data and trends, identifies root causes, and develops work products.
- Serves as a resource to team members on raised issues of a routine nature.
- Reviews and analyzes reports and provides recommendations to improve matrix and reporting controls,
- Develops and analyzes additional ad-hoc reports as needed by Management and or Regulatory Agencies.
- Contributes on policies, standards, risk management and controls related to relevant processes.
- Bachelor's degree; OR 4 years of related experience (in addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 6 years of experience in end-to-end analysis and/or operations experience, including: requirement gathering and documentation, operational planning and forecasting, data analytics, or current/future state analysis, in direct support of business planning initiatives and optimization of business operations.
- Advanced knowledge in a wide variety of systems coordination, process/product review initiatives and the development of management information requirements for related business functions.
- Knowledge of business operations and systems/business requirements processes.
- Experience facilitating and driving collaboration to common understanding of business requirements and driving standard enterprise-wide business processes.
- Knowledge of business analysis tools for ex: MS Visio MS Excel, Tableau, SQL.
- Experience in system user access management
- Experience or knowledge related to Process, Risk and Control Inventory (PRCI) management, revisions, etc. in building or revising taxonomy, process maps and control creation and execution
- Experience in writing or revising procedures and articles in Knowledge Central
- Knowledge of and/or exposure to process improvement/process engineering project work
- Exposure to member facing operations
- Experience communicating with and supporting Executive leadership
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job. Compensation:
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $88,200-$158,900.
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors. Geographical Differential
: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average. Shift premium
will be addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours. Benefits:
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
To see details on our outstanding benefits, visit USAA Total Rewards.
Relocation assistance is not
available for this position.