Responsible for the delivery of Product Specifications Documents to supplier partner(s) or delivery of process specifications to meet business specifications.
May be done in partnership with business partner(s) or via guidance to business partner(s) for execution. Defines system specifications needed to roll out flexible business models. Responsible for understanding business objectives. Performs process or functional analysis to identify gaps compared to specifications, confers and/or drives issues with management for resolution, and ensures overall fulfillment of business specifications. Responsible for day-to-day engagement with business and/or process subject matter experts. Advises and consults with business teams prioritizing allocation of people resources, addressing project team problems ensuring that all team deliverables are met, and developing and presenting proposals of project plan and getting agreement from appropriate stakeholders. Understands and applies theories to policies and operating environment needed to effectively and efficiently complete assignments.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 150664 in the subject line of the email. Responsibilities Responsibilities
- Being part of a Global solutions team
- Triage issues with Support entitlements issues
- Partner with the business to define Business Practices and analyze specific business problems.
- Participate in user acceptance testing on new products and versions
- Work with Development teams to understand new capabilities and assist in resolving product gaps and enhance the product to better meet the market place
- Develop and action test plans and performance plans
- Conduct product training for business/end-users
- Develop and share best practice/technical/process documents
- Contribute to Global Knowledge Repositories
- Implementation/Customization/Coding extentions/Support of Oracle Fusion CRM modules
About Us Diversity and Inclusion:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems
- Good functional skills in CRM and ERP modules
- 5+ years of experience Implementing/Supporting CRM applications
- Experience in SOAP/XML/Web Services
- Experience in design and development of Cloud-based applications
- Proficiency in relational database concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Customer Management skills
- Strong Relationship Building Skills
- Strong Team player in taking ownership of issues and resolving them
- Self-starter/Enthusiastic/Broader perspective
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
Thats why were committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. Its when everyones voice is heard and valued that were inspired to go beyond whats been done before. Disclaimer:
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law. Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer