Apply for this job now
Breakfast Team Member
- Washington, Illinois
- Job Type
- 1 Aug 2022
Apply for this job now
We are hiring for our soon-to-be relaunched Breakfast!!!!! Come join our Team before it's too late
You are applying for a position with a franchisee or licensee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. Franchisees and licensees are independent business organizations, who will be your only employer if hired, and who are responsible for their own employment practices, including setting their own wage and benefit programs."
LucWork Enterprises, a franchisee of Taco Bell, is a family business that has operated locally for 38 years. We take great pride in our restaurant culture and truly value everyone that chooses to work with us. Our Team Members set the tone for the Taco Bell guest experience. The Team Member position is made up of several entry-level job duties. It is a position for friendly, helpful individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Applicants, 16 and older, may apply for a team member position.
Reasons to work at Taco Bell:
Make Friends and work with GREAT people
Flexible Scheduling that works around your needs...work around your commitments
An incredible culture that encourages personal development and will help you find the career of your dreams
Potential to move up quickly
Free Food.... order your favorite items....or dream up your own innovative products...You are in control!
Feed your family... with a weekly family meal just for being part of our team.
Starting from $13-$14/hr
Earn an additional referral bonus for bringing in great people to work with you!
Work for a local franchise with nearly 40 years in the business...we are truly a family business!
Fun work environment
LucWork Paid GED program (including study materials, advisor, and all testing) to help you earn your degree.
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance for qualifying employees
Breakfast Team Members are expected to:
• Work well as part of a team
• Provide fast and friendly service to our customers
• Have a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
• Set up the store to successfully operate the rest of the day.
Primary job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Greeting guests and providing outstanding customer service all the time
• Taking and/or preparing food and drink orders
• Answering questions about menu items and promotions face to face and drive-thru windows
• Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
• Washing dishes, sweeping floors, sanitizing surfaces, etc.
• Using various kitchen equipment in a restaurant environment.
• Good communication skills
• Must be able to tolerate standing, walking, and stooping during 90% of shift time.
• Able to lift 35-50 pounds
• Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrist
• Must have good manual dexterity to be able to work rapidly and accurately during rush periods.
- Job Reference: 674021290-2
- Date Posted: 1 August 2022
- Recruiter: Taco Bell
- Location: Washington, Illinois
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type: Permanent