Job Title: Brake Press Operator
Salary:Depending on experience
Job Type: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4.30pm, Opportunities for overtime.
John Desmond Ltd is a designer, fabricator and installer of specialist architectural metalwork. We work on projects where exceptionally high standards of architectural detailing are critical and are proud to have successfully developed working relationships with architects, designers and other contractors over our 46 years of trading.
We are currently looking for an experienced CNC Brake Press Operator for an architectural metalworking company based in Wimbledon, London.
Qualifications, Experience & Attributes:
- A minimum of two years' experience in sheet metal working/ fabrication and/or operation of CNC press brakes and guillotines required.
- Multi-task orientated and possessed good organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Be able to work to critical timescales.
- Must be fit and healthy due to physical nature of the job.
Duties includes but not restricted to:
- Operation of CNC brake presses, guillotines etc.
- Operate hand tools.
- Working to a close tolerance, small to medium batches, requiring a high degree of accuracy.
- To ensure consistent high quality of finished product, working within drawing specification.
- Sheet metal fabrication work.
- Working accurately to drawings and instructions.
- Working to deadlines.
- Complete necessary accompanying paperwork.
- Housekeeping and general workshop duties.
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Junior Print Room Operative, Trainee Operator, Press, Digital Print Operator, Trainee Press Production Operative, Warehouse Worker, Warehousing will be considered for this role.