Electroencephalogram (EEG) opening in Seattle, Washington.
Are you interested in a new Blood Banking Laboratory Technologist opportunity? Apply to this great opportunity in Seattle, Washington for permanent, full-time hire!
This position is offering: full benefits (401k, health/dental/vision insurance, PTO, etc), competitive salary, and potential for relocation assistance/sign on bonus!
- Independently perform specialized procedures unique to laboratory s discipline.
- Training and teaching laboratory personnel and others. Contributes to the continuing education program.
- Observing guides, verifies and checks documentation of less experienced lab personnel.
- May act as lead in absence of supervisor/manager. May prepare schedule or draft procedures.
- Performing special projects as assigned.
- ASCP certification (or eligibility/equivalent certificartion)
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Associate's Degree in Science
- Experience is highly preferred
(Reference Code: MK5520)