Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Design, develop, execute and maintain test automation assets for our Android, iOS applications and micro services.
- Contribute towards continuous improvement and enhancement of Automation Frameworks.
- Mentor the team in case of any blockers (technical or functional) while scripting/execution.
- Maintain Regression Suite and facilitate execution on demand with quick turnaround time.
- Develop jobs to run automation tests via Jenkins and facilitate CI/CD Implementation.
- Run profiling tests as part of the pipeline.
- Advocate the quality culture in cross-functional teams and make sure that the best practices are followed.
- Design, develop, execute and maintain test cases, for our Android and iOS applications and REST API.
- Establish testing as an integral part of the development process within cross-functional teams.
- Develop maintainable automated checks in collaboration with our development teams.
- Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools for better test coverage.
- Find and report bugs and follow up on their resolution.
- Use exploratory testing techniques to discover and prevent issues.
- Assess and bring improvements to the quality of our applications and services.
- Experience in leading complex large-scale testing projects.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Mobile Automation testing.
- 8+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- Experienced in building and leading high-performance test teams.
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent Negotiating and Influencing skills.
- Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, test tools, and processes.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Banking experience is preferred.
- Experience in API testing and automation frameworks.
- You should know how to work with Jira, TestRail, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Experience with at the following technologies: Jbehave, Cucumber, Appium, Selenium , XCode UI Automation, Espresso, (mobile testing tools and frameworks).
- Experience with basic UNIX commands and working knowledge on LINUX flavor.
- Hands-on experience tool like and SOAP UI, REST API.
- You should have working knowledge on Bit Bucket etc. (Anything apart from BitBucket are good to have).
- You should know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.