HPC Industrial is looking for an Automotive Technician to join their safety conscious team! The Automotive Technician will be responsible to complete various cleaning and production support tasks related to the day-to-day operations at the plant facility.
About HPC Industrial
HPC Industrial, powered by Clean Habors, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience.
Skills and experience:
- Must be able to take direction and work with supervision and management at the plant level.
- Ability to follow all safety guidelines and follow job task procedures
- Forklift / Floor scrubber / Mobile equipment experience a plus
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Willing to accept work assignments that could require additional training to perform.
- Any required training will be provided.
- Must have a good positive attitude and come across to our branches as a solution under all circumstances.
- Various daily cleaning tasks, including but not limited to restrooms, break areas, cafeterias, offices, and work areas.
- Communicate with Management to complete essential and timely production support activities.
- Perform various deep cleaning services during plant shutdown periods.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, climb, reach and move about the facility.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme temperature conditions.
HPC Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.