- Cutting Edge Multifamily Projects - Never re-use a design!
- Organization prides themselves on quality not quantity!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading multifamily/mixed-use general contractors in the Indianapolis area and has been around since the 50's! Whether you're in initial planning stages to an almost complete project, this organization prides themselves on providing quality to their clients on every level & during every stage of development. Teamwork being one of their core values, they're looking for someone who also values teamwork & wants to be part of a collaborative environment.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships and communication with client, Construction Manager, project team, consultants/architect/engineers, subcontractors, adjacent community, trade unions, governmental agencies.
- Assist with setting up job site logistics, field coordination, and project schedule.
- Participate in the review all project documents for constructability and content, including shop drawings.
- Maintain and update project records including RFI's, ASI's and as-builts.
- Assist with creating and enforcing a site-specific emergency action plan for assigned projects in collaboration with the Project Manager.
- Coordinate subcontractors.
- Coordinate with building inspections, subcontractor inspections, and agencies.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-5 years experience working in the construction industry
- Candidates must have an understanding of the construction industry, job site safety requirements, planning and scheduling, building trades and sequence of work, and relevant technology.
- Key competencies are initiative, communication, teamwork, and dependability.
- Must be able to read plans and specifications.
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision Flex plans Life insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans
- 401K with employer matching
- PTO Holidays
- Bonus incentives