Film Alley - Schulman Theatres - Terrell, TX 75160
Hourly Assistant Managers Film Alley MOVIE ENTERTAINMENT CENTER MANAGEMENT (Terrell) Come join our team! The Schulman Theatre location, Film Alley Terrell is looking for energetic leaders for our Movie Entertainment Center. Learn the movie entertainment business and develop your skills with an opportunity for advancement. Film Alley will entertain Kaufman county and surrounding area families with first-run movies, full dining experience, 24 lanes of bowling, redemption arcade, bar, and grille.
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Cash handling and inventory control.
- Be available to assist or fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the facility.
- Payroll costing.
- Handle customer requests per Schulman Theatres' Customer Request Policy.
- Employee relations.
A successful candidate will have an outgoing personality, strong leadership skills, maturity and good character. No degree or prior experience is necessary, just a love of people and movies. Candidates must be drug free and willing to submit to a background check. We offer flexible hours and free movies and bowling to our team members. Job Type: Full-time Required education:
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time