We are currently looking for an individual to join our team as an Assistant Manager at The Lube Center. The Lube Center offers a variety of different oil change packages, as well as maintenance services. Managers must be able to lead a team of Lube Technicians and Cashiers, offer excellent customer service, and ensure services on vehicles are completed with the upmost integrity.
Apply today if the following perks speak to you:
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary, including commission and bonuses too!
- Yearly salary increases!
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Referral Bonuses for sending us your friends and family!
- Employee Discount
- Learning Opportunity Program - Licensure Reimbursement, Position Enrichment, and Tuition Reimbursement
- Fast-paced work environment
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Match
What you'll do:
- Team Management
- Hire and train all new employees
- Develop employees into leaders
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Ensure adherence to policies
- Promote a clean and friendly work environment
- Operations Management
- Manage shop flow including assisting technicians and cashiers when needed
- Talking to customers to ensure they had an exceptional experience
- Administrative tasks related to ordering of supplies & other office duties
- Assisting with warranty related issues with the customer
The best person for the job:
- Detail and task-oriented
- Strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to succeed and high productivity
- Is a team player
- Has strong communication skills
- Be able to work evenings and weekends
- Strong customer service skills
- Willingness to work outside in the cold and heat
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Physical demands: Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach, bend, pull and lift 50 lbs.