Self-storage is one of the fastest growing sectors of the retail sales industry. StorageMart is the largest independent providers of self-storage for business and domestic customers in Canada, the United States and the U.K.
Provide outstanding customer service by assisting customers with their storage needs
- Assist reservation and walk-in customers in renting storage units (no cold calling!)
- Sell merchandise, moving and packaging supplies
- Ensure the property is customer ready -- making the property appearance safe and welcoming
- Manage, verify, balance cash drawer and prepare deposits
- Experience in retail sales, hospitality, customer service or casual dining
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to work outside, clean units and maintain grounds
- Valid driver's license and vehicle/insurance required (mileage paid!)
- Reliable transportation to, from and during work
- Basic computer skills and physical ability to do the job (lifting up to 50 pounds, move, ascend/descend, work atop, traverse around the property, etc.).
StorageMart is a family owned business that sets the bar high for self-storage.Easy. Clean. Service. We live by those words. Come join our team and give your career a jump-start to a bright future.
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes a base hourly rate $15 per hour, bonus/commission opportunities, medical insurance, rich employer contributions to your retirement savings, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement!
StorageMart is committed to offering a work/life balance with flexible schedules, and an opportunity for success!